The Women’s Fightback blog is intended to be our space to write about, talk about, moan about and plot how to get rid of class exploitation, sexism, racism and homophobia. We like history, politics, poetry, campaigning, jokes, stories and ranting and raving.
Want to write something for the blog? You are very welcome to become a contributor. We welcome opinion pieces, articles, poetry, rants, reviews, creative writing, political or personal stories, history, reports and much more from people of all genders.
All we ask is you keep your contribution friendly (especially if it is a debate) and free from sexism, homophobia, racism, ageism, ableism, transphobia and all the other crap we deal with under a class society.
Step One: You need a name!
•Sign up for a wordpress username here. You don’t have to use your real name if you don’t want to – some people use pseudonyms, or a favourite short quote or feminist phrase.
• You’ll get an email that looks like this. Click “Activate Account”
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and we’ll invite you to become a contributor – you’ll get an email that looks like this:
Accept the invitation and you’re ready to start posting!
NB. We should usually be able to respond to emails within a couple of days at the latest.
Step Two: Writing posts!
• Go to https://womensfightback.wordpress.com/wp-login.php to log in with your username and password
• You’ll be taken to something called the “dashboard” – on the left-hand side go to “posts” and “add new”
• Write your post!
• If you wantyou can categorise or tag your post on the right-hand side – eg. if it’s about reproductive freedoms you might tag it with ‘pro-choice’ or ‘abortion rights’. But this isn’t necessary if you don’t want to.
• Once you’ve done this you’re ready to publish your post. Click ‘submit’ on the right-hand side and you’re done!
Thank you for contributing to Women’s Fightback Blog!
If you’ve got any pictures to go with your post email them to us at email@example.com and we’ll upload them. Get in touch with any questions or problems too.